- This event has passed.
FBCC Golf Tournament
September 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Information about the event:
- FOUR MAN SELECT SHOT
- 9 AM Shotgun Start
- Entry Fee: $50 per person $200 per team
- Must be over 18 to participate.
- First place will receive trophies and a $400 cash prize ($100 per person).
- Second place will receive trophies and a $200 cash prize ($50 per person).
- Prizes will be awarded 3rd-6th place.
- There will be a prize for closest to the pin on hole #14.
- There will be a prize for longest drive on holes #1, #9, and #18.
- T’s will be determined by age: White (up to 55 yrs), Green (ages 56-69 yrs), and Red (ladies and ages 70 yrs and above).
- Outside participation is encourage (NO PROS); however, different skill levels will be reviewed. We are requesting no more than one “ringer” per team.
- Team pictures will be taken.
- Winners will receive a picture of their team with prizes.
- Everyone will receive a hat and a goody bag.
- Mulligans will be available: 1 for $10 or 2 for $15. There is a two per person limit.
- We are encouraging everyone to come out and have a good time of fun and fellowship.
- This tournament is co-ed; both men and women team captains are encouraged.
- All proceeds, after expenses, go to First Baptist Church Youth Outreach Ministries.